Excess Excess

Great colors

your lines and colors and just general artistic sensibility makes your stuff really nice to look at. I really liked this one.

same with all your threadless pieces :)

Mr Pickles &the Bum Kitty Mr Pickles &the Bum Kitty

fantastic!

(as always)

nah, neil this is really a gem. I'm sorry to have just caught it now more than a month later, but either way it really is nice. lovely classical animation and characters.

tucker

TheBoogley responds:

Thanks mate, I'm glad you liked it :)
can't wait to see the typography collab

Phillip's Song Phillip's Song

great

really cool morphing on your characters.
it was smooth and natural which was amazing. the fast (im guessing like 24/30fps) loops on the characters also went nicely.. usually I prefer 12s for those because personally my line consistency isn't fantastic, but yours is great. so good work bud. :)

Jaime-R responds:

Wicked! Thanks, yo :D

Clockwork Racer Clockwork Racer

awesome!

good work nick, this was really fun. I really enjoyed it. love the ending too ^_^

Nicholas-Deary responds:

Thanks man! I just rushed it throughout really, did it make you chuckle by the way?

MindFeed MindFeed

haha good work K guare. :]

lmao, are the results actually based on anything? I thought this would be the type of thing where your answers dont make any difference in the randomly generated score given at the end, and I'd kinda like to know if it was or not.

in either case, good job. it was fun, eerie, seems like everything you wanted it to be. keep it up.

Moro

K-Guare responds:

Hey hey MorrowDays :D

And yes, the results ARE based on what you put for the
questions. There kinda inaccurate due to the fact that
there aren't a lot of questions, but it's still fairly accurate.
Eerie was definitely what i was hoping for,
glad you liked it man :]
Thanks for reviewing :D
K-Guare

6 Differences 6 Differences

Beautiful.

Yeah, really fantastic work here, your art is amazing. I really liked the subtle Banksy reference, as well as the OBEY one, awesome work! :)